Cruzerlite has become of the top well-known case makers among the Android Community. The cases look great, are cost effective and leaves your device with some swag. The A2 TPU style case is a simple case. Not much to em. The case will protect from minor falls, avoid scratches and easy to put in and out of a pocket. As simple as it sounds to dress this case on your phone, a couple minor errors of the installation can leave the case looking like it was not a good cut.
- This is a flexible case made of TPU material.
- You may not line up the case just right the 1st time.
- Many of the problems come from user error (no offense intended at all). I worked in customer service for years and the “Golden Rule” that says “The customer is always right” is not always true. Consider that you may not have installed the product correctly and that it may not be the manufacturers fault.
- Get a second opinion. Two brains are better than one. See if someone else can install it perfectly.
- Wipe the phone and case making sure there are no unwanted smudges, dust or lint.
- Place the top of the phone in the top of the case.
- Line the headphone jack up with the headphone jack cut out. Only worry about lining from left to right.
- Hold the case and the phone firmly so the headphone jack alignment does not slip out of place.
- Work your way to the bottom of the phone.
- Line up the USB port with the USB port cut out.
- With your hands/fingers placed evenly on either side of the bottom of the phone, press the case and phone together until the phone snaps in the case.
- If you followed the steps above the holes should be lined up right with each device botton/etc.
- If the alignment is off. Take the case off and repeat above steps.
- If there is still a problem, refer to the “Take Note” section above.
- If there is still a problem, head on over to Cruzerlite.com and open up a support ticket.
Cruzerlite from my experience has been great to work with from a customer service standpoint. If there are any issues with the purchase, let them know of the issue and they will work with you. I currently own two A2 cases and am very pleased with the product. I liked my green one so much I ordered an orange one in time for game day (GO GATORS!). The A2 case is a case I keep going back to.
If you need help with the installation process, let me know. Questions, comments, concern are welcome. If there are any other cases or accessories that you need help with please let us know and we will be glad to assist you.