How To Remove and Access Sim and SD Cards on the Moto X Pure Edition. The Moto X PE has a little different design than most phones out there. Most phones have separate slots for the sim and sd cards. The Moto X PE has one slot for both cards. Follow the steps and watch the short video of how to access and remove the sim and sd cards on the Moto X Pure Edition.
- Use a sim card tool/ejector. If you don’t have one, find a small paper clip, earring, or safety pin to use as an alternative.
- The sim/sd slot is located at the top of the phone.
- Locate the small pinhole and insert the tool into the hole.
- Push until there is a release. It should not take too, too much pressure.
- Pull the tray out.
- Place the respective card onto the respective slot. Each slot is labeled.
- Reinsert the tray into the slot and push shut.
- That’s it!
Mind, if you are putting a new sim card in make sure the old phone is off. You do not have to have the phone off for the sd card to be recognized properly. It is recommended to turn off the new device if inserting a sim card. Then power back on once installed.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!