How to enable developer options and USB debugging on your Android Wear device.
What would an Android device be without the ability to enable Developer Options. Today i’ll be showing you how to enable developer option and USB debugging on your Android Wear device. Once you have ADB debugging setup you can do things like unlock the bootloader, think about rooting your Android Wear watch and anything else you can think of… like a custom ROM (YES. There are actually ROMs for your Android Wear watch.)
1. Say “OK, Google” to your watch, then “settings” to bring up the settings menu.
2. Scroll down to ‘About’, and tap on it.
3. Find the ‘build number’ and tap on it multiple times.
4. A countdown will tell you that you are becoming a developer.
5. Once tapped enough, you will unlock the developer options menu.
6.Swipe back once (a swipe to the right) and you should see a new option under ‘About’ for Developer options.
7.Tap on ‘Developer options’.
8.Find ADB debugging, tap on it, then tap the green check to enable it.
You’re now a developer, well sort of. Comment down below if you would like to see a #ManualMondays Android Wear series about custom ROMs and neat little tricks with your Android Wear watch.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!