CASECROWN is a company that I like to support. They believe in the gift of giving and promote a variety of charities and non-profit organizations. CASECROWN has a program called The Giving Partnership. Each month they feature a charity or non-profit group. Be sure to check out the project every month to see who they are highlighting and read about the different organizations. Apart from the giving side of CASECROWN, they are a fun bunch of people and nice to interact with. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , subscribe to their YouTube Channel and other various social networks.
The glider style case has become one of my favorite designs for cases. Here’s why…
- The entire edge/frame is protected.
- Raised above the screen.
- Slides in and out of my pocket with ease.
The features listed about is what I prefer. With the Glider I have no concerns with protection, durability or quality. The colors looks good with black or white phones. The material feels good to the touch all while not being slippery. All in all this case fulfills all the right requirements for a thin case.
Like the Gliders? Get em HERE
- NOMAD 20% off code site wide - December 28
- Will the Apple MagSafe Wallet fall off with skinny jeans? - December 17
- Leather all the things! Nomad releases new leather sleeve and mousepad - December 15