So you logged in to your Android Twitter app and went to turn on your notifications, but was greeted with, “you can only attach 25 devices with your account.” What do you do now? Here is the fix.
- Go to Twitter.com
- Select Settings
- Select Apps
- Select “Revoke Access” to anything you are not using
- Select “Revoke Access” to Twitter for Android
- Log out of your Android Twitter App
- Re-login to you Android Twitter App
- Go to settings
- Select the account name
- Select Notification and turn on your desired options
- Back out of Notification and you should be good to go.
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- The best MagSafe Car Mount Wireless Charging is CARMOUNT? [VIDEO] - December 29
- Google Pixel Buds Pro BIG DISCOUNT! Amazon - October 11
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Cases | Nomad, Apple, OtterBox, Spigen, and MORE! - September 19