Verizon Deals March 2016 – Verizon is currently running some really great deals and promos right now. If you’re planning to upgrade or switch to Verizon, this could be a great chance to snap some nice promos. When I pre-ordered the Galaxy S7 Edge, I was able to take advantage of the choice to get either the Gear VR or the Gears S2 smartwatch; I chose to go with the Gear S2 smartwatch. There’s plenty of deals to look at, so here ya go!
Verizon Deals March 2016
· A smartphone for just $1 a month – Beginning today and for a limited time, buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge on device payment and get a Samsung Core Prime on device payment for just $1/month for 24 months at 0% APR (full retail price: $144). The Core Prime is for one of our most popular entry-level smartphones, and is available to both new and current customers, including those upgrading their device.
· Enjoy a new FitBit with a $20 gift card – Beginning today and for a limited time, you can enjoy a $20 Visa gift card when you trade in your old Fitbit and buy a new Fitbit wristband priced $99.99 or higher.
· Waived activation fee, $20 bill credit – Do you have a straggler line on another carrier or a spare phone after upgrading? Add it to your account and we’ll waive your activation fee. Beginning today and for a limited time, bring in your favorite device and activate it on Verizon and we’ll waive your activation fee.
· Starting today, get a $100 bill credit when you buy DROID Turbo, Turbo 2, Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge – If you’re switching to Verizon or a new customer you can receive $100 when activating a DROID Turbo, Turbo 2, Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 edge on device payment, for a limited time. Get the latest smartphone on the better network – it’s a win/win!
· Up to $300 guaranteed trade-in value – You can receive up to $300 when you trade in your previous and good working condition smartphone and upgrade or add a line and activate a DROID Turbo, Turbo 2, Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 edge on device payment, for a limited time. You can put that amount towards your next bill, accessories for your new phone, or cash in on that tablet you’ve been eyeing.
· Free Samsung Gear VR or Samsung Gear S2 – If you purchase a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge on device payment at vzw.com, you’ll be eligible to receive a free Gear VR or Gear S2. The Gear VR provides a true 360° virtual reality experience and the Gear S2 smartwatch lets you call, text, email and receive notifications, even when your phone isn’t nearby. For in-store transactions, you’ll be eligible to receive a free Gear VR and get $100 off Gear S2 with a new 2-year activation. For all free Gear VR offers, receive a 6-game bundle from Oculus (estimated $50 value).
· 24 free GB of data every year for life – Whether you’re an existing customer or switching over from another provider with a poor network, you’ll receive 24 GB of bonus data every year when you upgrade or activate a new phone with device payment on Verizon Plans XL or larger. Available for a limited time, the 24 GB of bonus data is shareable and is added as 2 GB of monthly bonus data as long as the line remains active on the current XL or larger plan.
· Switch to Verizon and receive up to $650 to pay off your old phone or contract – If you’re switching to Verizon from a discount provider or a company with a poor network, you can also receive up to $650. What’s the fastest way to score these savings? Stop by a Verizon store to complete your trade and learn about your savings.
As you can tell there are tons of promos to try out. Personally, the ones that stand out the most to me includes the LG G5 pre-order and get the 360 cam, free Gear S2 smartwatch, and a $100 bill credit if switching to Big Red.
What promos stand out to you and are you going to snag one?
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!