Here is a guide of how to install a tempered glass screen protector on a Galaxy S7 Edge. This guide is using a tempered glass screen protector made by Peyou. While I am not impressed with the product, the procedure does not change of to install the product or any similar products.
The Galaxy S7 Edge was just released and if you are like me, I like to have my devices protected. Whether it’s because you’re clumsy, have kids, or your job conditions; there are plenty of benefits to having a tempered glass screen protector on your phone. I have had experience in phone repairs and have seen many customers come back to the shop testifying there tempered glass saved their screen. An iPhone 6 Plus screen repair alone is about a $200-400 fix. Therefore, investing $20-$40 is well worth it to protect your tech.
Short Review of Peyou Tempered Glass Screen Protector
To be honest, I was quite let down. I was hoping to get a quality product and this tempered glass screen protector debunks my theory of how pretty much every tempered glass is about the same. This is not. The pros of this product is that it will protect against bumps and scrapes, along with direct impact to the face of the screen. I would not trust this to absorb impact. The screen is responsive to the touch and has not lost any sensitivity for normal use.
The cons however just about out-weigh the pros. It does not stick to the glass like most tempered glass screen protectors. You know how it clings automatically once it lays on the screen? Yeah, this does not cling at all. Somehow it is sticking on the surface though.
How to install a tempered glass screen protector on a Galaxy S7 Edge
In this guide and review will contain some tips and tricks to let you gain the best experience possible for installation and use.
Now that you know how I feel about the Peyou, let’s get into how to get this thing put on! Note that how I install the Peyou is an universal method that works with other tempered glass screen protectors.
The basics of the installation goes as normal. My recommendations are to turn of the A/C, fans and anything that can contribute to dust flying around. Then make sure your hands are clean and layout the items with in the box to be fully prepared to install the screen protector. Peyou includes the glass, microfiber cloth, wet wipe, and dust removal tape. Everything you need for a successful install.
- Once ready stand directly over the phone and screen protector, remove the first layer and gently guide the Peyou in place.
- Use your finger tips to adjust the placement, once you feel confident the alignment is perfect (take your time and be efficient) use your index finger to push down the center.
- Let the protector do its thing and then work out any remaining bubbles.
- You can use a card, but I was able to work out the bubble with just my finger.
- During the install there were no bubble to work out because it self-adheres.
- That’s it!
Amazon.com – Peyou
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Case Collection! MagSafe Case Tests - November 21
- Best Apple Watch Straps 2020 – Apple Watch Series 6 - November 17
- Ghostek Covert Google Pixel 4a Case Review - November 13