Urban Armor Gear (UAG) has been one of my top favorite cases for years at this point. It’s a great go-to case and easy to recommend to people. UAG offers many case styles for many devices. Chances are they have a case for the device you’re rocking. For this post, I am focusing on the Galaxy S21 lineup.
Galaxy S21 Case Review
Some of my favorite features about the UAG case are:
- Great protection – Most UAG cases include reinforced corner protection. This is a big deal because many drops happen on the corner of a phone. The edges are also raised above the screen to help with placing the phone face down, drops, and any contact with the screen. This is important because of the curved edge of the phone’s glass.
- Style – My favorite case from UAG is the Monarch. It’s got a hybrid mix of leather and hardshell materials. The design looks good to me too. It’s got a nice rugged design.
- Tactile buttons – I will not use a case if the buttons have any sort of resistance. UAG cases have been some of the best with having nice clickable buttons.
- Price – You get what you pay for. While the price is definitely higher than many other case makers, you’re getting a quality product. Just be prepared to pay a bit more in comparison to some cases.
- Bulky – Being these cases are rugged style more than anything, you’re gonna add some extra girth to your phone.
Really though, there’s not too much to complain about. The listed cons aren’t deal-breakers. If you are shopping for a UAG case, you know what you’re signing up for.
Let me know in the comments your favorite case from UAG and why you like the case. In my opinion, if you are looking for a Galaxy S21 case, you can’t go wrong with UAG.