Document Writer – Word Processor and Reader for Microsoft Office is an iPad or iPhone app available for $5.99 in the Apple App Store. This app actually has a lot to offer and will help you manage files, documents and more offline and online. Best of all it connects to both Google Drive and Dropbox, which are my top two choices for cloud storage services.
As mentioned above this app offers quite a bit of features. Other than the cloud services support, I was impressed with the amount of document templates to choose from. Other great features included are voice memo, sketch pad and the ability to connect to a computer making it useful for presentations.
Official Description –
THE BEST DOCUMENT EDITING AND MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR IPHONE AND IPAD.
+ Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
+ Create and Edit Spredsheets
+ Scan documents and convert to PDF
+ Create Hand-Written notes and drw Sketches
+ Create Voice Memos
+ Transfer files to or from your PC or Mac wirelessly or through USB
+ Work on your documents even when you are not connected to the internet.
+ Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
+ Synch your documents with Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive or FTP.
+ View Word & Excel files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
+ VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
+ Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
+ Create or Download Documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
• Premium customer support available through email, free of cost.
• Please send email to INFO@MASALASOFT.COM for any support questions and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with our product.
• View/Edit/Create Rich Text Documents
• Fonts, Styles,Font Sizes
• Bold, italic, Underline, Strike out
• Text Color, Background Color selection
• Text Alignment
• Import Pictures from your Photo Library and paste in the documents
• Take Pictures from Camera and insert in the document
• Various bullet styles/formatting
• Auto bullets/numbers
• Undo Changes
• Easy Copy and Paste
• Draw sketches in your PDF documents.
• Write hand-written notes or comments or highlight text in your PDF documents.
• Fill out PDF Forms and send through email.
• Sign & Send Documents – Receive documents through email, sign them using this app and send back through email.
SPREAD SHEETS :
• Create & Edit Spreadsheets that can be opened or edited in Microsoft Excel
• Editing features including colors, fonts, sizing etc
• Multiple Select operations copy, paste, cut etc
DOCUMENT SCANNER :
• High quality document scanner included with no additional in-app purchase
• Scan documents and convert to PDF
• Scan Images and convert to PNG, JPG or PDF
• Document / Image cropping and size adjustment
• Easily sharing through email attachment, Whats App, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive
• Record Voice Memos and save on your iPhone or iPad
• Play recorded memos or share with others
• Easily transfer your recordings to PC or Mac
• Convert Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Text and iWork documents to PDF
• Annotate converted PDFs and write your notes on PDF within the app
PDF To Go VIEWING :
• Thumbnail, Fit to Screen, Fit to Width, Actual Size & full screen views
• Go to/rotate page
• Multiple Bookmarks
• Printing PDF Files to AirPrint Printers in your wifi network
• Email Attachments
• Send and Receive Documents as Email Attachments
• Google Drive
FOLDERS & SUB-FOLDERS
• Create Folders & Sub-folders
• Delete, Rename files
• Drag and Drop files to Move them across folders
• Smooth User Interface
• Drag & Drop Files
• Google upload & download
• Dropbox upload & download
• Creates files that can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, Apple TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice, Browser & other office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Documents and eBooks
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Free updates
* Sample Resume
* Sample Cover Letter
* Meeting Minutes Template
* Business Plan for Small Businesses
* Weekly/Monthly Planner
* Contract for the Sale of Goods
* Resignation Letter Sample
* Power of Attorney
* Weekly Time Sheet
* Agenda Sample
* Statement of Services
* Budget Sheet
* Collection Demand Letter
* Blog Post Sample
And many more…
A large collection of ready-to-use sample emails in the following categories
As you can see this thing is packed with features you will sure to grow to love. I think this is a worthy app to check out for your mobile document manager needs. The only criticism I have about the app is the design of the UI. Personally, I do not like how it looks. But sometimes looks aren’t everything. If you can get past the design looks and the hefty price of $5.99, this app is great for a list of templates.