I love to use leather bands for my watch bands. UAG offers a leather band that I keep going back to. I have tried other styles and for some reason, I just like this band the most. I would like a darker brown option, but I still dig this one you’re seeing in this review.
One of the features I like about this band is the buckle to keep the fastener in place. Often with other bands, the fastener will try to find itself on the other side of the band.
The quality is definitely the best thing about this band. The materials and build are well crafted. Not to mention comfortable to wear. My only complaint is the branding on the outside of the watchband. It’s cool if you’re a big UAG fan, but the minimalist side of me does not want big branding showing.
- Our leather watch strap for the Apple Watch is hand-stitched from top-grain Italian leather. It is both strong and supple for a confident, comfortable fit.
- Stainless Steel hardware resists rust providing strength and durability
- Our unique collar locking snap ensures your watch strap will stay secure on your wrist through strenuous activity
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, our leather straps will patina with age enhancing the natural beauty and unique look of the strap
- UAG’s Leather Apple Watch Straps are designed to be rugged and stylish to complement your daily adventures.
I would highly recommend this watch band for your Apple Watch.
Thanks to UAG for sending out this watch band for review. All opinions are my own.
- NOMAD 20% off code site wide - December 28
- Will the Apple MagSafe Wallet fall off with skinny jeans? - December 17
- Leather all the things! Nomad releases new leather sleeve and mousepad - December 15