Get the Moto 360 2nd Gen on sale for $150! This is a refurbished item, but is inspected for quality. I used a Moto 360 Sport for a little while and really enjoyed using that smartwatch. The only things that held me back from using it more was the inability to change the strap. However, the Moto 360 2nd Gen is able to change out bands and has basically the same features as the Sport edition.
Moto 360 2nd Gen highlights
- Very visible in daylight
- Good battery life
- Wireless charging without the charging connectors
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Ambient display
The silver color is my favorite out of the selection. Be sure to grab one while supplies last.
- Display Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Backlit LCD, 42mm: 1.37” (35mm), 263ppi (360 X 325)
- Watch case dimensions 42mm diameter by 11.4mm high
- Processor Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU (APQ 8026) Adreno 305 with 450MHz GPU
- Sensors Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
- Battery 42mm: 300mAh – Up to 1.5 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on. Wireless charging with charging dock included
- Memory 4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM
- Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Microphone Dual digital mics
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Periscope, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
- NOMAD 20% off code site wide - December 28
- Will the Apple MagSafe Wallet fall off with skinny jeans? - December 17
- Leather all the things! Nomad releases new leather sleeve and mousepad - December 15