Huawei Watch now available on Amazon for pre-order. This seems a little too good to be true, but it’s a welcomed surprise! There has been a lot of anticipation over the upcoming Huawei Watch with tons of leaks and rumors. Now it seems as though we have a legit preview to what the watch is going to be like before the official unveiling.
From the Amazon listing we can see specs and design options. Let’s take a look!
- 1.4″ Full Circle AMOLED display with scratch resistant sapphire glass and stainless steel body
- Compatible with most devices with an iOS 8.2 or Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Get notifications and alerts for calls, texts, and apps with over 4000 Android Wear apps to choose from
- Over 40 preinstalled watch faces and easily swappable bands for your own unique style
- Fitness tracking with enhanced heart rate monitor and sensors to track running, walking, and more
The listing gives four options to choose from including a Steel/Black ($349.99), Black/Black ($449.99), Gold/Brown ($699.99), and Gold/Gold ($799.99). The prices confirms just about all the rumors from the pricey to the somewhat affordable. Personally, the Steel/Black is the one I can afford, the rest are too rich for my blood. The Gold/Brown looks handsome though.
Something I do appreciate about what Huawei has done is take their time with this watch release. Many times we see companies rush into developing devices and end up selling products prematurely. Hopefully with the prolonged release they have mastered the design, functionality, and optimization to give a true quality modern timepiece.
Are you interested in getting this new watch? Let us know in the comments why or why not.
Source | TalkAndroidNews
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!