Good news for Huawei P8 lite owners because Android L is now available to download and install. This is not an OTA (over the air) update, so be prepared to download using an sd card with about 4GB of available space. Make sure to backup anything important to you and follow the instructions linked below.
- Upgrade operations will erase user data. It is recommended you back-up your data to external SD card prior to flashing
- This Android L release is designed for the Huawei P8 lite, model ALE-L04, build ALE-L04V100R001C00B124
- A micro SD card is required to upgrade. It is recommended to use a micro SD card with 4GB of free space
How To Install Android L on P8 lite
- Upgrade from Android 4.4 to Android 5.1 instructions
- Downgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 4.4 instructions
Download the Android L update files
- Visit the Huawei Consumer Downloads site
- Download the files listed in the instruction guide
Huawei wants your feedback and you can do so by going to the P8 Support Forums.
Source | Huawei
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!