WugFresh Nexus Root Toolkit is a program that can help unlock the bootloader, root, and install custom recovery on Nexus devices. The Nexus 6P has been added to the list of devices that are supported for the program, along with the current Android OTA version. In this post you will learn how to use the program by watching a video. The video demonstrates the three main functions of the program which include unlocking the bootloader, rooting, and installing TRWP custom recovery. There are other functions such as restoring and backing up the device.
- Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
- Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
- If you need to, backup your important data.
- Unlock your device
- Root your device
- Enjoy! ^_^
- Learn more about each option by mousing over the control, dynamic tooltips will provide you more information, also each button displays a message about what it does first.
- So the best way to get familiar with the toolkit is simply to press the buttons and read what it says.
Download Link – WugFresh
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!