This is a guide of how to backup your iDevice on your computer.
First make sure that your iTunes is updated. The last version is different looking than the current version at this point in time.
- Open iTunes
- Connect your device
- Wait for the device to show up in a button near the iTunes Store button at the top right corner of the screen
- Click the device
- Click the preferred backup method either the Cloud (most settings are backed up) or the computer (full backup)
- Click Apply
- Click Backup now
- Let it do its thing
- When it is done the top progress bar will show nothing but an Apple logo
- Click Done
That is it!
If you need help creating a backup please let me know.
- The best MagSafe Car Mount Wireless Charging is CARMOUNT? [VIDEO] - December 29
- Google Pixel Buds Pro BIG DISCOUNT! Amazon - October 11
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Cases | Nomad, Apple, OtterBox, Spigen, and MORE! - September 19