Setting up my new Pixel Stand (Gen 2). My favorite thing about the Pixel Stand is that it turns your phone into a Google Home display. So much better than a standard charger or wireless charger. The setup is quite easy.
To get started, simply plug in the charger, place your Pixel device on the stand, then follow the prompts. You can customize the screens with photo albums and art.
The Pixel Stand also lets you keep an eye on other Nest devices. For example, monitoring a Nest camera. You’re also able to do other Google Assistant features like a regular Google Home device. Very cool!
If you have a Pixel phone, this is definitely one of the must-have accessories! The Google Pixel Stand will also charge up the Pixel Buds and other supported devices.
Google Pixel Stand Specs
- Google Pixel Stand (2nd gen) can wirelessly charge Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro with the same power you’d get from a wired charger; just set your Pixel down and power up, phone case and all
- Use Pixel Stand to charge hundreds of other Qi certified devices
- With up to 23W of power, Pixel Stand powers up your phone fast; it charges upright so you can stay productive
- Cool and quiet design; the nearly silent built in fan keeps your phone cool while you’re streaming or making video calls
- With Pixel Stand, use your Pixel to control your helpful home while your phone charges; check on Nest Cams, adjust the temperature, or dim the lights
- Use Google Meet while you charge your phone; Pixel Stand keeps your phone in the perfect position for video calls
- Play music or listen to a podcast while your phone charges, or use Pixel Stand to turn your Pixel into a digital photo frame with Google Photos
- The Pixel Stand wireless charger is mindfully made, with 39% post consumer recycled materials based on product weight
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points. Specs are from Google’s Amazon listing.