This guide demonstrates how to enable sharing photos from your Photo Library on your iDevice with iOS 6 on the Facebook Application. By default iOS 6 sets the option to share your Photo Library with your Facebook App.
- Find the Settings App on the iDevice.
- Within Settings, find the Privacy Tab.
- Within the Privacy Settings find the Photo option.
- Within the Photo option, set the Facebook button to “ON.”
- Go to the Facebook App.
- Click the Photo Sharing option and choose which Photo to share.
To learn how to share photos from any album on the device please follow this link.
- The best MagSafe Car Mount Wireless Charging is CARMOUNT? [VIDEO] - December 29
- Google Pixel Buds Pro BIG DISCOUNT! Amazon - October 11
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Cases | Nomad, Apple, OtterBox, Spigen, and MORE! - September 19