This guide demonstrates how to enable sharing photos from your Photo Library on your iDevice with iOS 6 on the Facebook Application. By default iOS 6 sets the option to share your Photo Library with your Facebook App.
- Find the Settings App on the iDevice.
- Within Settings, find the Privacy Tab.
- Within the Privacy Settings find the Photo option.
- Within the Photo option, set the Facebook button to “ON.”
- Go to the Facebook App.
- Click the Photo Sharing option and choose which Photo to share.
To learn how to share photos from any album on the device please follow this link.
Latest posts by Josh (see all)