A vinyl record player MP3 turntable is a pretty nifty product to keep a classic yet modern style for playing and recording vinyl records. 1byone offers a turntable to just that.
Vinyl Record Player Specifications
- Great Styling – Beautiful wooden appearance, protective dust cover, and convenient front panel with playback controls.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording – Transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on your computer and mobile devices.
- Selectable Speeds – 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speed settings with included 45-RPM adaptor so you can play every vinyl in your collection.
- Front-facing Stereo Speakers – Full-spectrum sound to properly listen to both your vinyl records and MP3s using a USB key.
- RCA Output – Easily connect your turntable to your own home sound system.
- Record records onto MP3 format. Giving the ability to transfer content to a computer, phone, or music player.
- Back up vinyls to storage.
- Be able to listen to vinyl records on the player through it’s stereo front speakers.
- Be able to connect to RCA for home theater experience.
- Easy to use.
Areas For Improvement
- The front stereo speakers are the best, but still gives a good enough sound.
- Not a fan of the plastic cover. Seems to cheapen the quality a little bit.
This vinyl record player is a great addition to the home, especially if you’re into collecting vinyl records. It’s great way to listen to the classics the old fashioned way. Along with some new school content.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Periscope, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!