The SD Card slot is located in a different spot than what we have seen in previous Galaxy devices like the S3 & S4. For the Note 3 follow these steps and watch the short video of to get your memory card in the right place.
- Remove backplate
- Locate the area by the top right above the battery
- This is also where the SIM card is placed
- The SD Card slot lays on top of the SIM slot
- Place the card with the connectors (usually the gold plate circuit looking stuff) on the bottom
- Slide in the card
- There isn’t really a click or anything, just simply push until you can’t push it in anymore
- Replace the backplate on the device
- The Note 3 should read the card rather quickly and you are good to go
Two things I noticed about this installation is for one the card lays on the SIM and the other thing to take notice is the feature when in the past there was a click when pushing in the card. Now there is nothing. I tend to like the push to release feature. Gives me more peace of mind when installing.
There you have it. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or message me. Don’t forget to watch the video and subscribe to the YouTube channel for more tips, reviews and giveaways.
Like the Note 3? Get it here