How to access & remove SD/ SIM card – Galaxy S7/ Edge
Each device has their own placement for where the micro SIM card is located. Some are hidden, easy and to get to and others are a little more tricky. The Galaxy S7/Edge is not hard to do once you figure it out, there is nothing to it. Follow this guide and watch the video to learn how to access/remove your SD/SIM card on the Galaxy S7/Edge.
Steps To Access & Remove SD/SIM Card Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Use the little tool that came in the box of the GS7/Edge
- The slot is located on the top left side of the device’s edge
- Insert the pin into the pin hole and apply some pressure
- The tray should pop out
- Remove the tray and the cards will lay on top of the tray like a puzzle piece
- To install the micro sd card simply slide the tray back in the slot and make the tray is flush with the side of the device
- Samsung has labeled where each card is supposed to go. The writing is a little small, but basically the large slot is for the SD card and the smaller one is for the SIM card
- Push the tray back in by holding the cards in place on top and slide in the tray until it is flush with the edge.
That’s all there is to it. The hardest part is placing the tray back in the slot of the phone. Best tip is to somewhat hold the cards in place on top while you slide the tray back in the slot. If you have any trouble please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section.
Tip: You can use a small paperclip, earring, or staple to use as a SIM card tool. Need a tool? Click here. Also don’t forget that the GS7/Edge uses a Nano SIM card.
NEED A SIM? Buy one HERE
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!