Let’s face it, in the past any tech fashion products that have been released were rather unattractive. I have tried a few and up until now, we haven’t had a great choice in sunglasses with tech that looks good. The Bose frames look like regular sunglasses without a techie look at all. Looks aren’t everything with the Bose frames, the glasses also have nice sound experience. Meet the Bose Alto Frames.
Bose Alto Experience
The best feature in my opinion about the Bose Alto Frames is that you don’t look like you’re wearing tech AND does not sacrifice quality. The frames are not bulky or lose out on sound quality for the type of audio the Bose Alto Frames use. Because of the discreet design, you to remain socially available to others, unlike headphones which send a “I’m listening to music, don’t bother me” message.
Another benefit of this design is the ability to comfortably wear the Bose Alto Frames all day. No matter what earbuds or headphones I have used, at some point, I get uncomfortable wearing the sets. Also, with the topic of being uncomfortable…Bose Alto Frames feature technology that prevents sound from being heard by people nearby.
Again, the quality is great. These are like designer frames with Bose sound. Win / win. Choose from three timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look with a Larger and Small size fit available, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit.
Bose Alto Specs
There are two models to choose from, the Alto Large and Alto Small. One is a classic look and the other has a round shape.
- The Alto Large’s Lens Width: 52mm/2in | Bridge Width: 18mm/0.7in | Full Frame Width: 148mm/5.8in | Bow Length: 162mm/6.4in
- Bose Frames Alto Small feature a classic angular shape, commanding lenses with a smaller fit, and immersive sound. Lens Width: 51mm/2in | Bridge Width: 16mm/0.6in | Full Frame Width: 142mm/5.6in | Bow Length: 155mm/6.1in.
- Bose Frames Rondo feature rounded lenses for a distinct look with a smaller fit and immersive sound. Lens Width: 49.5 mm | Bridge Width: 15.5 mm | Temple Length: 154 mm.
Nothing in your ears, which allows a discreet listening experience. I like this idea for many situations because you can still have awareness in whatever environment you’re in.
Sight and sound
- Bose Frames with patented acoustic chambers and premium lenses are designed for sun and sound.
- Built-in microphone. Make and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Uniformly tinted – Bose Frames block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lens.
- Designed to survive life on the go.
- One-button control – Power on and off, accept and reject calls, play and pause music, and access Siri or Google Assistant.
Bose Connect App
The Bose Connect app has all the features to control in one app.
- Get tips.
- Unlock Bose AR.
- Personalize your settings so you can spend more time enjoying the music instead of setting it up.
- Available on iOS and Android.
Bose AR enabled*
A first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible. Combining the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps, Bose AR can augment your world with content for your ears instead of your eyes.
Availability and Pricing
Pick up the Bose Alto Large and Small at Best Buy.
- NOMAD 20% off code site wide - December 28
- Will the Apple MagSafe Wallet fall off with skinny jeans? - December 17
- Leather all the things! Nomad releases new leather sleeve and mousepad - December 15