- Go to Settings.
- Send & Receive. “You can be reached by iMessage at:”
- Make sure there is only a check by your phone number and any email address that you want to be able to receive the message.
Other Troubleshooting Methods:
- Make sure the “Do Not Disturb” feature is interfering with the iMessage.
- Restore from a previous backup.
- Make iMessage and SMS is turned on.
- Settings > Messages what are ‘iMessage’ and ‘Send as SMS’ checked as?
- Wipe the device and then restore from a backup.
If you have any questions about setting up your texting messaging for you iOS 6 device, please let us know.
- The best MagSafe Car Mount Wireless Charging is CARMOUNT? [VIDEO] - December 29
- Google Pixel Buds Pro BIG DISCOUNT! Amazon - October 11
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Cases | Nomad, Apple, OtterBox, Spigen, and MORE! - September 19