I’ve been using the Ghostek Covert Google Pixel 4a Case for a little while now and I must say it’s been my go-to everyday case since I have owned it. It checks off all the boxes I look for in a case, with the exception of a couple of minor preferences. Overall, you can’t go wrong with this case. Keep reading for a bit more info about this case.
Ghostek makes some of the best protective cases for phones. What I want to do is make a simple review of things I like and the things I don’t like. So here we go.
Things I like
- Grip – there are edges, rivets, and cuts that help grip the phone.
- Reinforced edges – each edge has extra material to protect from those nasty drops. Many impacts end up on the corners.
- Tactile button – if you follow my review you know I like to have tactile clicks when pressing the buttons. Ghostek makes some of the best I have used.
- Affordable – there are definitely more expensive options out there but with Ghostek, you’re not paying a ton of cash for a good protective case.
Things I don’t like
- Glossy plastic back – I don’t like the look of smudges.
As I mentioned above, this is a case you can’t go wrong with. I have used Ghostek cases for a few years at this point and I am satisfied each time I get to use the cases. There are a few design options and they support tons of phone models.
- NOMAD 20% off code site wide - December 28
- Will the Apple MagSafe Wallet fall off with skinny jeans? - December 17
- Leather all the things! Nomad releases new leather sleeve and mousepad - December 15