Amzer’s Organic Snap On case for the iPhone 5 is not just average case. It looks rather simple but there is more than meets the eyes. The case is made from a bio-plastic resin which 100% bio-degradable. How many cases do you know of that is eco friendly? Cool stuff. All ports and buttons are fully accessible. Antiscratch and is impact resistant. Thin profile.
The material is great. Goes against the norm. The plastic bio-degradable, smooth yet textured and thin. The case is durable without being bulky.
Some of the things that I look for in a thin profile case is:
- If the case is easy for putting in and out of a pocket.
- Does not collect lint.
- Not slick in the hand.
- Slightly raised above the screen.
- Corner protection.
- Does not leave finger prints.
All of what I look for in a thin case is designed right into the Organic Snap On.
Concerns to think of are:
- This is not made for big drops.
- The top and bottom are left a little exposed.
Other than those concerns this case is great for anyone looking for overall good protection, thin, eco-friendly and pocketable case.
- The best MagSafe Car Mount Wireless Charging is CARMOUNT? [VIDEO] - December 29
- Google Pixel Buds Pro BIG DISCOUNT! Amazon - October 11
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Cases | Nomad, Apple, OtterBox, Spigen, and MORE! - September 19