Amazon has the Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) for 48% off, making the price from $1,599.95 to $824. The new X-T3 was recently released and costs about $1,500, which makes both cameras good buys for the price points. The X-T3 has gotten some hype and is a worthy look. If you are in the market for a new camera at a low cost for what you get the X-T2 might be a good fit for you. Take a look at the features below.
Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces moiré and false colors to improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise and better color
- Dust and moisture-resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing; Freeze resistance to 14 Degree Fahrenheit
- High-precision 0.48-inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x and Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec
- Full HD and 4K 3840×2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (Using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher)
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3″ tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt and shutter type is focal plane shutter